|This profile/story complies with book canon but ignores information from Pottermore and other sources.|
- Be not afeard; the isle is full of noises,
- Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
- Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
- Will hum about mine ears, and sometimes voices
- That, if I had waked after long sleep,
- Will make me sleep again: and then, in dreaming,
- The clouds methought would open and show riches
- Ready to drop upon me, that when I waked,
- I cried to dream again.
"When I Waked, I Cried to Dream Again" won second place in "Best Het Smut" and third place in "Best Drama/Angst" in the “Minerva McGonagall” category in the Spring/Summer 2013 HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards.
- Minerva McGonagall
- Albus Dumbledore