Seekers Weekly is a sporting magazine founded in 1866 by former Quidditch seeker Matthias Hutcheson and dedicated, according to Hutcheson, "to the subtle science of Snitch-snatching."
Heated debate continues to rage among devoted subscribers concerning to the correct spelling of the magazine's title: Seeker's Weekly, Seekers' Weekly, or Seekers Weekly. Confusing the issue and fueling the debate is the fact that the apostrophe itself tends to wander and, at times, inconveniently disappear from the cover altogether.
- 1-8 July 2000; for being named the United Kingdom Rookie of the Year.
- 27 October - 3 November 2001; for catching the Snitch to end a nine-day match against Puddlemere United.
- 16-23 February 2002
- 4-11 December 2004
- 1-7 May 2005; for setting a European Union record of catching the Snitch in eleven seconds.
- 12-19 August 2006; for leading the British National Team to the Quidditch World Cup.
- 10-17 November 2007; for setting a European Union record of catching the Snitch in 19 consecutive games.