The Divinamagics are the highest class of sorcerers in the world, believed to be children of the first magical beings that came from a magical parallel plane where magic originated. They were immortal. When they arrived on Earth, they appeared in the ancient areas around the world. There, they chose their own groups and became to the mortals, gods.
Of all these great sorcerers, the greatest groups that remained where the Egyptians, the Greco-Romans, and the Norse. It wasn’t until far later in their lifetime that the people around the world realized that they were really Magical Beings. Most of the Divinamagics have left back to their old existence, only leaving their spells and things behind them.
The few that have decided to stay are:
- Freya, Isis, and Hecate (members of the Three Witches of Old)
- Bridget & Epiona (Celtic)
- Frigga (Norse)
- Hathor (Egyptian)
- Aphrodite or Venus (Greco-Roman)
Lord & Lady sorcerers that occasionally come out of the plane include:
- Zeus, Hera, Apollo, Athena, Artemis, Selene, Ares, & Eris (of the Greeks)
- Osiris, Seth, Horus, Bastet, (of the Egyptians)
- Odin, Loki, Thor, Balder (of the Norse)
A majority of the other gods of old tend to stay in their plane of existence.
They are also called gods of old, Divinitys, Divinamagiks, & Pagan Lords & Ladies