She became an Archduchess of Austria through her marriage with Hadrian.
Upon the disappearance of her husband after the events in the Tower of Dawn, Beatrice was made Imperial Regent, becoming the de facto ruler of all the Roman Empire. It was during her regency that her and Hadrian's son, Constantine, was born.
Titles and styles
- 17 June 1995 - 28 June 1995 Her Imperial Highness The Despoina of the Romans
- 17 June 1995 – present Her Highness The Queen Consort of Nicaea
- 28 June 1995 – present Her Majesty The Empress of the Romans
- 17 June 1995 - 24 June 1995 Her Imperial Highness The Tsesarevna of Russia
- 17 June 1995 - 24 June 1995 Her Imperial Highness The Grand Duchess of Russia
- 24 July 1995 – present Her Majesty The Empress of All the Russias
Kingdom of Portugal
- 19 June 1995 – present Her Majesty The Queen
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- 17 June 1995 – present Her Grace The Duchess of Hogsmeade
- 17 June 1995 – present Her Imperial and Royal Highness The Archduchess of Austria
King of Kings, Ruling Over Rulers (first appearance)
|Roman Empress consort|