|Archer Alfred Lonergan|
Owen Livingston (Formerly)
Blood Emerald Wand
Archer wasn't born until the late 80s and was raised by William and Penelope Lonergan. They raised him till he was 10; however Lord Voldemort targeted them for information and as a result; sent a Death Eater named Owen Livingston after the Lonergans. His father was killed by the Death Eater; however his mother escaped with him before she could be caught or killed.
His mother would later be killed by the same Death Eater and then by 11; Archer studied all his parent's old books on magic and potions.
Blood Emerald Wand
Later on; he was in need of a wand; however both his parent's wands were destroyed. He tossed them to the floor in anger; but the wand parts were sucked behind a wardrobe, leading him to finding that both wands were now one and kept together by a gem known as the Blood Emerald.
Archer was later accepted into the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; where he started at 11 years old. He would also meet his very good friend Michael Murray; who grew up in an orphanage most of his life. Archer would also meet up with other people such as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and even Ginny Weasley.
Archer was a student of Hogwarts during the years of Harry Potter. He served in Dumbledore's Army during the time of the war against Voldemort.
Archer was accepted to Hogwarts due to the fact that his parents were both witch and wizard; as well as a pureblood. Rubeus Hagrid was sent to pick up Archer and another student known as Michael Murray; who both lived in America. Archer was the first to be picked up and later because Hagrid didn't want to make himself known to Michael; Archer convinced Hagrid that he would meet with him and that he would break the news to him easy.
The night after Archer and Michael met; he and Hagrid entered the orphanage he was staying at and told Michael about being a wizard. Michael did however go with Hagrid and Archer to London; where he purchased his school supplies. He and Archer then arrived at Platform 9 & 3/4 where they met Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger on the Hogwarts Express. They would later arrive at Hogwarts where they were placed in their houses via the Sorting Hat. Archer and Michael were placed in Gryffindor and were later brought to their common room on the seventh floor.
Throughout the year; Archer excelled in his studies and learned many spells and charms. He also was excellent on a regular broomstick as well; however he didn't sign up for the Quidditch team. Archer was also involved in assisting in the secret affairs of Harry, Ron and Hermione; who were looking into Nicholas Flamel. They found out he was the only known make of the Sorcerer's Stone and that the stone was in grave danger; meaning someone was trying to steal it. He also assisted in the entering the trapdoor guarded by Fluffy on the 3rd floor; however he stayed behind when Ron was injured and helped by getting him and Hermione out of danger. Harry and Michael dealt with Voldemort and the sorcerer's stone
After a summer of discovering he had a younger brother named Bruce; Archer knew he'd need to be prepared for his first year at Hogwarts and so he and his brother already made a trip to Diagon Alley where his brother purchased his supplies. He would later be picked up by Ron in his father's flying Ford Anglia 105E Deluxe; which sent them back to the Weasley's residence. Ron later left for Privet Drive to pick up Harry.
After Ron brought Harry to the Weasley's; it was breakfast and they all had a nice conversation. Later; all but Archer and Bruce headed for Diagon Alley. Archer and Bruce already were waiting for the Hogwarts Express to be underway and then only Hermione arrived; which worried Archer and Bruce about what happened to Ron, Michael and Harry.
They later met up with Harry, Michael and Ron after hearing about what happened with the car and the Wamping Willow. During the time of the He and the group would later discover the messages written in blood on the wall. Despite not noticing others; Archer identified the blood being that of chickens and he noticed that there were footprints made by a female student; however he wasn't certain who's footprints were on the floor.
After a couple of days; Hermione devised a plan to see if Draco Malfoy was the heir of Slytherin due to hearing the story of the Chamber of Secrets from Professor McGonagall. The Pollyjuice Potion was used by Harry and Ron; who managed to find out that Malfoy wasn't the heir. Archer was then approached by Harry who discovered the diary of Tom Riddle; however the diary had been taken.
Archer was later made unaware of the events that occurred in the Chamber of Secrets and later met up with Harry who told him the whole story on the way home.
The 3rd year came around and this time; Archer and Bruce were picked up by the Knight Bus and brought to the Leaky Cauldron before Harry and met up with Ron and Hermione. They also read about the recent escape of the convicted murderer Sirius Black. Later on after meeting with Harry and Michael; as well as getting their supplies; they managed to get to the Hogwarts Express and were on the way to Hogwarts. Their trip was stopped abruptly by the Dementors of Azkaban Prison; who were performing kisses on both Harry and Michael; however Lupin protected Harry where as Archer protected Michael with Patronus Charms.
Archer was given instructions by Professor Lupin to give Michael some chocolate and so following his instructions to the letter; Archer gave Michael the chocolate before talking about what happened. Archer was also taught how to properly approach a Hippogriff; namely BuckBeak. He was also introduced to a Boggart in Defense Against the Dark Arts when Lupin was teaching them Riddikulus. People speculated whether or not he had a boggart; however others like Malfoy said he had no boggart; however it was revealed that his was the Death Eater that killed his parents. He did however use the charm and turned it into something hilarious. During the year; Archer and the group would later have to become the subject of constant attacks by the Dementors; however Harry learned how to defend himself properly by learning the Patronus Charm.
He would later hear about BuckBeak's sentence to death and that angered him. He did however scare Malfoy to the point where he even was scared of a wand in his face. This later led to him being scared to Hermione and her threat.
Archer however wasn't involved with the events pretaining to Harry and Hermione; however he did have some involvement in fighting Lupin in the forest.
Archer kicked off the 4th year by attending the Quidditch World Cup. They met up with the Amos Diggory and his son Cedric. During the match; a celebration took place, but suddenly the celebration was ruined by a group of Death Eaters.
Upon returning to the camp; Archer and several others assisted in defending against the Death Eaters and putting out the fires. Archer defended against many Death Eaters; however he came across Owen Livingston and underwent a fit of pure rage. Archer drew his sword and almost ran him through; however Owen evaded his attack and reappeared behind him. Archer then slashed at him and then Owen finally disappeared without at trace. Enraged by not attacking his target; Archer's anger was fueled for 5 more days before he cracked another smile again. He did however talk to his friends about what happened to his parents at the hands of Owen Livingston and what he planned to do when he encountered him once more.
As the year progressed; Archer learned the 3 Unforgivable Curses and then he found out Harry and Michael were in the Tri-Wizard Tournament. He was there when Harry battled the Hungarian Horntail Dragon and was happy to see Harry survived. Michael was later up against the same Horntail and got the egg. Because he was already taught in the art of dances; he practiced dancing with Selena. He would later take Selena to the Holiday Ball and did indeed participate in a dance. That same night however; Archer took Selena on a flight over Hogwarts and on the rooftops; asked her to be his girlfriend. Selena accepted it and then without hesitation; then presented her with a class ring and kissed her for the first time.
The second task led to Bruce being taken to the Black Lake and used as a goal for the tournament. Michael saved the three and Archer was very grateful for his brother's save. The final task led to Michael and Harry to enter a maze where they both later confronted Voldemort. They then both retreated back to the crowd with Cedric Diggory's body and the Port Key. Archer was also at Cedric's funeral and later; met up with his friends after.
By the fifth year; Archer and Bruce were prepared for the next year at Hogwarts; however he met up with Sirius Black at the building representing the Order of the Pheonix. He was later on the train back to Hogwarts and were later introduced to the New Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Dolores Umbridge. Despite not being taught how to use defensive spells; Archer practiced on his own time and memorized every book Umbridge shoved in his face. He didn't join the others in the Room of Requirements because he didn't need to be there.
He was administered the O.W.L.S; however didn't finish them because of Fred and George's fireworks show. Michael, Hermione and Harry then walked Umbridge into a trap where Centaurs took her from the castle. He also was apart of the battle at the Ministry of Magic as well.
Years 6-7: Voldemort's Final Curtain Call
Throughout the next year; Hogwarts had changed and people were now worried more about Voldemort; because of the fact that he has returned and ready to enslave all of humanity. Archer was seen fighting multiple foes alongside his fellow classmates and friends; as well as former teachers. He did however during his sixth year ask his girlfriend of 2 years to marry him after their seventh year; which she accepted. He also turned her into what he was as well; a Dhampir.
By the seventh year; Archer and the group were up against a whole army of Death Eaters and dark creatures to fight at Hogwarts. He also finally engaged in the fight he's been waiting for; him vs. Owen Livingston. They dueled, almost to the death; however Selena stopped Archer before he killed him; then went to fight elsewhere. Livingston however sent a blast of the killing curse towards them and Archer deflected it off his sword; sending it flying back at Owen and killing him.
After the battle of Hogwarts; Archer assisted in the clean up and movement of the bodies. He was then at many funerals; including the Remus and Tonks' funeral. Archer, true to his word; married Selena Masters in a church and celebrated their honeymoon on an island he owned called Paradise Haven.
Selena later found out she was pregnant and later gave birth to a son named Jonathon. She later became pregnant with a baby girl whom she named Jasmine. Every year on the anniversary; he invites the remaining veterans of Dumbledore's Army to come and honor the fallen that died defending the Wizarding World; whether they be Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or even Slytherins.
Before the final battle; Archer helped Harry invest in Fred and George's shop Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and became their known accountant. He also works as an author and he wrote Alongside the Scar: The Fight Alongside Harry Potter; which depicts Archer's fight alongside the famous wizard and his allies against Voldemort and his army. He also wrote a prequel called My Years at Hogwarts: The Autobiography of Archer Lonergan. His magic was also patented due to the fact that they actually worked and he was given a license to patent any magic he created; so long that it worked.
Powers & Abilities
Born a Dhampir; Archer possesses many powers and abilities he has used in his years at Hogwarts and has used throughout most of his life.
- Immortality: Unlike most Dhampirs who can live an average lifespan or possess longevity, Archer Possesses the power to live forever as long as he feeds on human blood.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to his fitness and vampire like strength, Archer is very strong in a straight up fight against his enemies.
- Superhuman Speed: Archer is faster in speed compared to your average Vampire and even faster than your average human. He is indeed capable of also changing his voice into various different people; including Voldemort's.
- Heightened Senses: Archer's senses are also heightened to the point where he can see, hear and smell things from 40-50 miles away.
- Hypnosis: Archer is also capable of hypnotising anyone; primarily women with the use of seduction. This was seen during his 6th year at Hogwarts when he used his hypnosis on Selena and in turn proposing to her as well.
- Shapeshifting: Archer is known to be a naturally good shapeshifter and allows him to shape into creatures and other people. He can even shape himself into mist.
- Superhuman Agility/Reflexes: Like all of his other natural abilities, his reflexes have been sharpened to the point where he can dodge bullets, laser bolts and even artillery shells, also he is capable of keeping his balance on very thin ledges and even scaffolding. Spells such as
- Accelerated Healing: Unlike other Dhampirs and Vampires, Archer is capable of healing any wound within seconds after he recieves it.
- Immunity to Disease: Due to his Vampire-half, he is also known to resist diseases like a regular Vampire.
- Partial Invulnerability: If he is shot or stabbed on the battlefield, Archer is still capable of fighting and can withstand getting shot by full automatics fired by 5-10 men.
- Genetic Memory: Is the power that allows him to remember any and all locations, experiences and knowledge throughout his lifetime.
- Superhuman Leap/Flight: Archer; unlike other Dhampirs possesses both the power to leap far and to defy gravity.
- Resistance to Vampire Weaknesses: Due to being a Dhampir, Archer is known to possess the ability to resist daylight, Garlic, Silver, Etc.
- Charms: Like every wizard and witch who attended Hogwarts; Archer is known to be an expert in the aspects of charms, spells and even curses.
- Non Verbal Magic Casting: Unlike others who are known to use magic without saying a word; the Blood Emerald Wand is known to be telepathically linked to Archer. This enables him to tell the wand what spell to cast without saying anything.
- Master Of Stealth: As a natural being of the night; Archer is known to use the dark and his powers to his advantage against enemies that are incapable of seeing him.
Weapons & Equipment
Despite being a Hogwarts student; Archer is known to possess several weapons and different forms of equipment.
- Blood Emerald Wand: Morphed with the use of a gem known as the Blood Emerald; this wand is indeed a very powerful wand; possibly even more powerful than the Elder Wand.
- Trick Wands: Archer is known to carry several of these; custom made to look so much like his actual wand. These wands are known to turn into other objects or beat people's heads and necks.
- Goblin Made Swords: Because his parents were killed by a sword; Archer decided to have blade of his own forged entirely out of Goblin Steel. the blade was used by in the final battle of Hogwarts; he confronted Owen Livingston with his sword and dueled him until he ran him through with his blade. He did however engage Owen with not one; but two that were capable of combining into a double bladed weapon. The blades are capable of blocking spells, hexes and curses; as well as destroying objects such as Horcruxes.
- Quicksilver: Unlike the standard brooms used by witches and wizards; Archer is known to have created his own broomstick he calls "Quicksilver". It is indeed faster than the Firebolt and matches the speed of his friend Mike's Comet.
- Blood Canisters: While avoiding to feed upon human blood; primarily the blood of other students; Archer has utilized pre-loaded blood from a blood bank heated to 98.6 degrees. The canisters are what preserves the temperature.
Aside from his weapons and equipment; Archer is known to have more on him for possessions.
- Wallet: Unlike other wizards and witches; Archer is known to carry a charmed muggle wallet that will only respond to him and his friends.
- Wand Sheath: Where wizards and witches place their wands in their pockets or coats; Archer places his wand in a custom made sheath that he wears on his belt. He also has several more for the trick wands he has as well.
- Watch: Archer is known to have worn a watch throughout his 7 years at Hogwarts. His was a digital watch that was also charmed.
- Robes: Like every student at Hogwarts; Archer was no exception to the rule of wearing robes of the house he was placed in; in his case was Gryffindor.
- Cape: Aside from wearing his robes; Archer would also wear a cape he made several years prior to his years at Hogwarts.
- Potion Pack: Like Hermione; Archer comes prepared with his own pack of potions that can help him and his friends along the way. He usually wears this on a belt.
- Barnabas: As a faithful pet and mail carrier for Archer; was a rare species of black owl that Archer called Barnabas. The name came from his great grandfather who was known to have been Barnabas Lonergan II. He is said to be a blood drinking owl that feeds only on the blood of animals; in turn making him as immortal as his master.
- Love Potion: In order to try and get Selena attracted to him; Archer actually got a couple bottles of love potion while at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes for free due to the fact that he helped finance the establishment along side Harry Potter. He eventually came to realize that he had no need for the potion; although he kept it around in case he needed it at anytime.
- Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder: Alongside the Love Potion he got from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes were several packs of Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder. He usually used these to blend in and disappear from his foes; as did every other wizard or witch who had the powder.
Spells & Charms
As being a wizard; Archer is known to have practiced many different forms of magic, spells and charms. He's even created many of his own that actually work.
- Resurrectius Maxima
- Expecto Patronum
- Patronum Maxima
- Lumous Maxima
- Bombarda Maxima
- Engorgio Maxima
- Avada Kedavra
Personality & Traits
Archer is known to be a happy person among friends and loved ones; however against enemies, he's a force to be reckoned with. He was known to have been vengeful against the one who slaughtered his parents in cold blood; however after that Death Eater died; his vengeance was later complete. He is known to be very caring of his fellow allies and loved ones; even faithful as a husband and a father. Despite other people; Archer has no fear of the name Voldemort and no matter how many people tell him not to use the name; he always replies "I don't fear that name; nor do I fear him". He also was very protective of both his friends and family; even despised Malfoy till the Battle of Hogwarts.
During his times of vengefulness against his parent's killer even after cracking a smile, Archer was shown to have taken any order without question from time to time. This was seen when he was taught how to work with the 3 unforgivable curses. He was told by Mad-Eye Moody to perform Avada Kedavra.
As a student of Hogwarts; Archer is known to have many relationships with many different people, including staff and students.
Archer's only brother and other Dhampir who is known to be as toned into magic as Archer. Archer had no idea he had a sibling until he met him before his second year at Hogwarts; when his Uncle Joseph Lonergan sent him home to Archer. Throughout his years as a student; Bruce was really happy and eventually served in Dumbledore's Army at the Battle of Hogwarts.
Mike Murray has been friends with Archer ever since they met on the Hogwarts Express in their first year at Hogwarts. Throughout the years; he and Mike have been inseparable as friends and comrades against the evils of Lord Voldemort.
During his first year at Hogwarts; Archer met Harry Potter on the Hogwarts Express heading towards the school. Archer thought of him as a brother her never had; not because of his fame, but merely because he was faced by Draco Malfoy; who Archer despised.
He always found Archer to be like his big brother when he protected him from Malfoy and other enemies he faced throughout the years; even up against Voldemort and his army. 19 Years after the fall of Voldemort; Harry married Ginevra Weasley and had several children. Even though they were far from each other; they remained in touch and whenever Archer had a social gathering; Harry's name would never go amiss.
The 6th Son of Arthur and Molly Weasley; Ron met Archer on the Hogwarts Express before the start of their first year. Throughout the years at Hogwarts; Ron and his friends have had their ups and downs; but despite everything, Ron never had a problem with Archer or Bruce due to the fact that Archer never gave him a reason to have a problem with him.
Even when the problems were presenting themselves; Ron stayed with the group and eventually fell in love with Hermione Granger. He served in Dumbledore's Army; then 19 years later, was married and had one daughter. Harry became his brother-in-law upon marrying Ginny and became an uncle when they had children.
Archer didn't meet Hermione until his first year; but eventually grew to like her as a friend only. He and her usually were known to have superior knowledge in witchcraft and wizardry; in turn making her feel like he was the guy for her. Despite everything though; Archer didn't think of Hermione as being his type of woman, which was proven when he started seeing Selena.
Hermione was known to have still remained friends with Archer; even during her time serving Dumbledore's Army at the Battle of Hogwarts. 19 Years after the death of Voldemort; Hermione was married to Ron and had a daughter with him. She also was now the sister-in-law of Harry and Ginny; as well as the aunt to their children. Even after everything; Hermione kept in touch with Archer and Bruce, as well as attended many social gatherings.
Fred & George Weasley
After meeting Ron; Archer became well aqquainted with his brother's Fred and George. Archer would buy things from them both occassionally; however their relationship wasn't always about buisness. Despite everything throughout their years; Fred and George actually came to Archer and Harry to help invest in their store before the start of the 6th year.
Despite them being practical jokers and because of their abilities as salesmen; Archer agreed to help invest in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and as a result; became their known accountant 19 years later. Even after the death of George; Fred ran the store with Archer as a co-founder as well.
Although he didn't meet Ginny a year earlier; Archer met Ginny when he was picked up by Ron, Fred and George in their father's Ford Anglia. Archer found her a very interesting person and good friend; in fact he treated her like his little sister. Throughout their years as friends; she actually found him to be a funny and yet elegant gentleman. Despite Archer's elegance and humorous personality; she actually had feelings towards Harry more than Archer.
Molly Weasley met Archer during his first year and she was said to have met him when he purchased his school supplies in Diagon Alley. Although surprised that he was a Dhampir; she saw him eventually; like the son she never had; as well as Harry and Mike.
Archer's girlfriend and future mate; is a wealthy pure-blood witch and young lady that found him attractive. Even though he didn't meet her in his first year at Hogwarts; he did in fact meet her during her first year and eventually both became inseparable when they started dating.
Eventually after a couple years; Archer proposed marriage to her and when she said yes; he turned her into a Dhampir so she would stay with him forever. She and him later announced their engagement to her parents and they gave their blessing to both Archer and Selena. 19 Years after the Battle of Hogwarts and destruction of Lord Voldemort; Selena and Archer are married and have had a couple children.
Father of Selena and Archer's father-in-law; was a wizard who was pure-blood in nature. Archer first met him before his 5th year at Hogwarts in order to be granted his blessing to court his daughter; which was something that worried him because he believed that his daughter should marry a wealthy wizard of pure-blood, which Archer was even though he was a Dhampir. He granted him his blessings and actually found him to be a good man; as well as an excellent son-in-law.
Selena's mother and Archer's mother-in-law; was a pure-blood witch. Archer met her when he met her husband William as well. Despite her husband's beliefs; Mary actually found Archer to be a very nice and gentle fellow, despite his nature. She even stated to him "Even if you weren't a wealthy pure-blood; I'd still love you the same".